Sunday, December 26, 2010

Very, Very Small

The only thing I know to do right now is to grow very small.  To curl up in the corner of my sanctuary and wait and bow and draw the presence of God to me through humility.  He who reveals, He who grants, He who draws all things together and into being. 
He who gives grace and sanctification to walk the path He places before our feet. 
This is almost too much to wrap my head around.  I feel elated and confused and so hopeful. 
And yet so afraid--of myself mostly, and the questions I don't have anwers for.
So anxious not to have to lead through this. 

1 comment:

  1. He leadeth me, He leadeth me,
    by His own hand He leadeth me;
    his faithful follower I would be,
    for by His hand He leadeth me.
    Whate'er I do, where'er I be,
    still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me.
    Lord, I would place my hand in thine.

    By prayer and supplication

    ReplyDelete