Monday, November 22, 2010

Back

I am not leaving my house for three months.  I've just decided.  Except to go to Giant.  And to Annapolis.  And to the Hershey Hotel Spa for my Birthday.  And to take Grace to dance.  And  Sarah to school.  And church...(maybe).  No--I'm not going Christmas shopping.  I'm doing it all on-line.  I mean it.  I'm not going anywhere.  Oh, and Matt's Christmas Party at some fancy shindig hotel in Lancaster.  That's it.  Except for Grace's performance at F&M. But other than that...Oh...bother.

2 comments:

  1. Well I for one am so glad you are home and staying home!!! I'll give you my list for on-line gifts and the links :-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaahahahaha! I love that I can completely visualize you saying this whole thing :)

    All I have to say is, Thank God Annapolis made the cut! oh, and I'm in town till Sunday, so maybe Jean and I can come over to you at some point!

    ReplyDelete