Friday, October 29, 2010

Already Behind

The plan was to post a paragraph or so every day.  Hone the writing skills and all that. Three days in and I'm already behind.  I did try yesterday, but there wasn't a one thing
A one thing that fusses with me, nags at me and prods me to lose myself in it's imagery.   
Nothing surfaced that needed me to write it yesterday, though there were a few photos I fell in love with.  They'll speak soon enough.
No pictures allowed here,though.  Just words.
Today, oh but today--there was a one thing. 
I bought him a shirt with pocket snaps.  I can't say if he'll wear it.  Can't say if he should, or what that means, if anything at all. 
If he did, it would make me smile.  I told him we could match in Seattle.  I waited for his eyes to roll...yep, right on cue. 
Mine has flowers on it.  Roses & pocket snaps.
The Emerald City, the White Wizard, Words, photos, pocket snaps...
It's gonna be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment